Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Wedding Journey #7 - My Make Up Artist

I am back from my honeymoon! Posts and pictures will be up another day!

Today, let me review my MUA. My MUA was Cecilia from My Bridal Room (local bridal studio). My friends knew the boss, Uncle Quek and he gave us a good bargain of Photographer + MUA for $1450. I will do a review on my photographer soon!

During the trial make up, Cecilia only did make up for me but didn't do my hair. But for my AD, she did a fantastic job for my hair. I love the hairstyles she created as well as the make up she did for me. It was pretty, simple and elegant (if I do say so myself).

I should post up some pics but my camera phone was lousy and does not do justice to her work. I will wait for my photographer to give me the photos before I upload anything. :) so stay tuned!

But for those of you who've already asked her to be your MUA, don't worry! This post is to assure you brides-to-be that you are in superb hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment