Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Wedding Journey #8 - Actual Day Photographer

As mentioned in my previous posts, my photographer, Skye, was recommended to me by My Bridal Room's boss, Uncle Quek.

I did not get a chance to meet him prior to my wedding day. He did contact me a few days before that to ask me for my address, timing to reach etc.

On the actual day, he was punctual (I guess they have to be! It's others' big day!) and friendly. One thing I liked about Skye was that he was friendly, informal, casual and fun to have around. In addition, Skye is the ultimate expert on traditional Chinese customs. He knows exactly what to do, who to serve tea to first, the sequence of tea serving, and was always there to advise us while taking photos.

He was professional. It was not just me and the hubs who liked him, all the brothers and sisters commented that he is really good and did a great job. Granted, we have not seen the photos yet, but I feel that given his level of professionalism and his experience, there is no way he could have done a lousy job. :)

Once I have the photos from my actual day, will post them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment